Questions about the Pahiyas? Visit our FAQs page and get quick answers.
Many people always get the wrong impression of San Isidro being the patron saint of Lucban. Unfortunately he is not but Saint Louis Bishop of Tolousse is (San Luis Obispo).
REGISTER NOW so you can post comment on articles, add your views in the forum, submit an article and gain privileged access at PahiyasFestival.com.
Even the Pahiyas season is over, our various services let you experience and enjoy the colors, sights and sounds that are distinctly Pahiyas. In malls, hotels, parks, exhibit halls and other venues, we can decorate your area with authentic (or artificial) "kiping", farm produces, handicrafts, flowers, "anok" and other Pahiyas ornaments with our Pahiyas Decoration service.
We can also bring and organize the following features of the Pahiyas to bring more excitement and attraction to the festivities:
1. PARADE - featuring the ADgiants or higantes, marching and lyre bands, street dancers, floats, Sunduan (lovely ladies and their escorts in Filipiniana costumes) and Parikitan (ladies in unique costumes made of indigenous materials).
2. FLOAT DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION - a mobile Pahiyas decorative
3. ADGIANTS (HIGANTES) - giants mascots that run, walk, dance, bow and roam around town to the excitement of both the young and old.
4. CULTURAL SHOWS featuring rondalla music ensemble, cultural dancers, singers, fashion shows, film/video showing, art and photo exhibits
5. LIVE DEMONSTRATION of kiping-making, coconut dehusking, longganisa-making and other unique activities native to Lucban
To know more about these services and other inquiries, please Contact Us
We have 17 guests and no members online